Potassium Fulvate, Fulvic Acid 50%, K2o: 12%, pH: 9-11
|FOB Price:||US $4-4.5 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $4-4.5/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Hot Products
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: FA50-K12
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Alkaline
- Release Type: Quick
- Solubility: 100%
- Ko2: 12%
- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Specification: FA50-K12
- Appearance: Granular
- Chemical Character: Chemical Alkaline
- Type: Humic Acid
- Fulvic Acid: 50%
- pH: 9-11
- Transport Package: 25kg Bag
- Origin: China
Reliable manufacturer and exporter supply full series of Fulvic Acid and Potassium Fulvat products as follows, welcome to contact with us for price and samples.
Fulvic acid is an organic acid of polyelectrolyte that featured with Quinone and carboxyl etc.
1) Fulvic acid has enormous potential to heal soils of the world and to neutralize radioactive and toxic wastes.
2) Fulvic acid was also isolated from the microbial secondary metabolites
3) Fulvic acid is powerful natural free radical scavenger and antioxidant.
4) Also it chelates and binds scores of minerals into a bioavailable form used by cells. Once the nutrients meld into the fulvic acid complex, they become bioactive and bioavailable, which accelerates the absorption of nutrients and hence the synthesis of the chlorophyll as well as accumulation of dry matters.
|Fulvic Acid (dry basis):||50.0% Min.|
|K (as K2O):||14% Min.|
|Organic Matter (dry basis):||85% Min.|
1) Drought Resistance Agent
When spraying on plants, this product can inhibit expansion of stomata on plant leaves so as to decrease transpiration of water in plants. Spraying two to three times during growth period of crops, this product can enhance drought resistance and resistance on dry and hot wind. Generally, the effect may last about 15 days' one-time spray.
2) Stimulation Growth Agent
Spray of this product can increase activity of various enzymes and content of chlorophyll. This product has functions of protecting permeability of plant cell membrane, increase resistance on low temperature and plant pathogens or insects. It can also regulate and stimulate crops to grow, increase their quality, and make crops increase yield 10-15%.
3) Synergist Agent
Fulvic Acid can be used for foliar fertilizer, flush fertilizer and a variety of chemical pesticides additives, has obvious synergism; can also be used for livestock, poultry, fish feed additives, a main agent or synergist of veterinary drugs to control disease on a variety of livestock and poultry and aquaculture
Usage and Dosage
1) Drought Resistance Agent or Foliar Fertilizer: 10-30g powder or 200g liquid per time per acre, add 15-45 kg water to dilute 1500 and then spray, and spray 2-3 times during the whole growth stage or before drought;
2) Additives: 100-300 mg/L in used fertilizers or pesticides;
3) Soaking Seed or Dressing Agent: Soak seed 5-10 minutes in 1-2% FA liquid or dress seed;
4) Livestock, Poultry and Aquaculture: Add 0.1-0.3% to feed or add 0.1% to drinking water.
Fulvic Acid should be stored under sealed moisture-proof condition.