Amino Acid Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-4,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,500-4,500/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||10/15/20kg Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Hot Products
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Vegetable Source
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Water Soluble Organic Nitrogenous
- Trademark: Reachem
- Origin: China
- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Powder
- Component: Ammonium Sulphate/ Chloride/ Salt-Free
- Specification: In-house Standard
- HS Code: 29224999
We are a professional and quality manufacturer, offer amino acid series products as follows:
Water soluble amino acid powder contains 17 essential amino acid, has animal and vegetable source, different amino acid content for different application purpose.
|Total Amino Acids:||80.0% Min|
|Amino Acid Nitrogen:||12.8% Min.|
|Loss on drying:||5.00% Max|
|*Typical Amino acids analysis report|
Application in agriculture & horticulture
As an organic fertilizer, it could be used in all kinds of agricultural crops with below advantages:
1) Improve absorption through the roots
2) Increase crop resistance to adverse condition (drought, frost, salinity, hail, disease)
3) Improve flavour, color, firmness and preservation of fruit
4) Help the plant to produce its own protein easier
5) saving energy required to produce amino acids
6) Benefit formation of the proteins and plant cells
Application in livestock
Use as a nutriment supplements in livestock, mariculture, freshwater aquiculture.
1) Improve feed efficiency.
2) Reduce feed costs and nutrient wastage while promoting maximum milk production.
3) Supplement with additional amino acids.
Application in Medium
Use as the organic nitrogenous source in medium, cell culture and fermentation.
1) Instead of peptone, yeast ointment organic nitrogen sources when produce antibiotics, enzymes, steroids and fermentation products.
2) Improve microorganism activity and conversion efficiency.
3) Increase final products' bio-efficiency
4) Save raw materials' cost.