Nano Carbon Powder, Fertilizer Synergist
|FOB Price:||US $60-80 / kg|
|Min. Order:||3 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3 kg||US $60-80/ kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Nano Carbon: 90% min. 50~100nm
- Physics State: Solid
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Particle Size: 200 Nm
- Specification: 90%
- Validity: Long-term
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- State: Powder
- Transport Package: 3kg Package
- Origin: China
Nano carbon powder contain nano-carbon, the particle size (D50) is between 50nm and 100nm. It is black sol, has strong adsorption and conductivity. Major Elements are O, S, K trace elements including Na, Mg, Al, Si, P, Cl, Ca.
Save fertilizers and increase economic income up to 10%-30%.
Promote root system growth and enhance disease resistance of plants.
Improve crop quality and improve contents of VC, protein, fat, starch, sugars and amino acids.
Increase crop yields (field crops up to 5-15%, vegetables up to 15-30%)
Mixing with solid fertilizers in the proportion of 3: 1000
Mixed process below 80° C
Store in a cool and dry place
Use immediately after opening, deliquesce easily in the air
Appearance: Black fine powder with strong adsorption and conductivity
Content: 90.0% min.
Moisture: 5.0% max.
Trace Elements: 5.0% max.
1)Save fertilizers and increase economic income up to 10%-30%.
2)Promote root system growth and enhance disease resistance of plants.
3)Increase crop yields(field crops up to 5-15%, vegetables up to 15-30%).
4)Improve crop quality and improve contents of vitamin C, protein, fat, starch, amylose, soluble sugars and all kinds of amino acids.
5) Continue and regular production base on stable raw material supply.
6) Advanced production techniques with strict quality control system.
7) Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in time.
8) Free samples presentation with technological support.
9) Product registration support with strict protection for local sole agent.
10) System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms
|Field crops||Tillering stage, heading stage (rice)||1~2|
|Commercial crops||Resettling stage, growth stage (tobacco)||2~3|
|Fruit trees||Germinating stage, fruit inflating stage (apple)||2~3|
|Leaf vegetables||Recovery period,growth stage (celery)||2~3|
|Melons and fruits||Seedling stage, fruiting stage (cucumber)||2~4|