|FOB Price:||US $1,500-1,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,500-1,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||1L /20 L|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 500 million/mL
- Application: Fungicide, Bactericide
- Composition: Organic
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Application Fields: Agricultural Fungicide
- Specification: 500 million/ml
Pseudomonas fluorescens is a common Gram-negative, rod-shaped bacterium. It belongs to the Pseudomonas genus; It can be found in the soil and in water.
Pseudomonas Fluorescens: 500 million/ml. Min.
P. fluorescens will reside around the roots of plants/crops.
They get certain nutrients and environmental protection from the plants they reside near and in return, aid the plant in several ways.
They destroy certain toxins and pollutants including styrene, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and TNT.
They also protect the plants from infection by pathogens by producing secondary metabolites like antibiotics and hydrogen cyanide which kill other bacteria and fungi.
They also keep other pathogens at bay by competitive exclusion due to their rapid colonization.
It has been theorized that P. fluorescens could be a good alternative to synthetic pesticides because of its toxicity to larvae and the pupae of vector mosquitoes, two main concerns in the agricultural business. Furthermore, these microbes produce substances that aid in the plants ability to obtain key nutrients.
1) Rapid propagation in soil and supply friendly bacteria well.
2) Reduce and relieve disease of plant/crops.
3) Produce growth substances and promote root growth.
4) Improve and increase fertility of soil
Crops: Corn, rice
Vegetables: cucumber, tomato, cabbage, potato, ginger, scallion, garlic, etc.
Fruits: strawberry, watermelon, grape, apple, etc.
- Fertigation: 4.5~15 L/ha./each time, 7~10 days/every time, total 10~20 times in growth period.
- Root Irrigation:37.5L/ha./each time
- Punching: 75L~150L/ha/each time