|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Tons|
|Production Capacity:||40, 000 MT|
|Transport Package:||25kg/50kg/1200 Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Hot Products
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: N20%/N21%
- Form: Powder or Granular
- Origin: China
- N. Content: 20.5%/21%
- Specification: N20.5/N21
- HS Code: 31022100
Ammonium sulfate is used primarily where there is a need for supplemental N and S to meet the nutritional requirement of growing plants. Since it contains only 21% N, there are other fertilizer sources that are more concentrated and economical to handle and transport. However, it provides an excellent source of S which has numerous essential functions in plants, including protein synthesis.
White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
Nitrogenous in agricultural industry.
CAS No.: 7783-20-2
Molecular Formula: (NH4)2SO4
Molecular weight: 132.13
Content of N: 20.5%/21% min.
Moisture: 2.0% max.
Free acid H2SO4: 0.6% max
1) Quality product with competitive price base on production bases here Shandong China.
2) Continue and regular production base on stable raw material supply.
3) Advanced production techniques with strict quality control system.
4) Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in time.
5) Free samples presentation with technological support.
6) Product registration support with strict protection for local sole agent.
7) System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms
|Products||Type||Grade||Content of N.|
|Ammonium Sulfate||Powder or Granular||Caprolactam||21.0%|
|Ammonium Sulfate||Powder or Granular||Cyanuric Acid||20.5%|
|Ammonium Sulfate||Powder or Granular||Steel Grade||20.5%|