Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate, Agriculture Grade
|FOB Price:||US $130-150 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||50 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Tons||US $130-150/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Mt/Year|
|Transport Package:||25/50kg PP Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Heptahydrate, Agriculture Grade
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Origin: China
- Classification: Trace Element Fertilizer
- Appearance: Powder
- Specification: Agriculture Grade
Magnesium sulphate fertilizer is a kind of small white crystal. It has been widely applied in many countries and regions, especially in rubber tree, oil palm, tobacco plant, orange and tangerine plant and grassland with tangible result. The magnesium sulphate fertilizer is widely used in the fields of agriculture, livestock breeding, forestry and soilless culture.
1. In agriculture and gardening, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is used to correct magnesium deficiency in soil, since magnesium is an essential element in the chlorophyll molecule. It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops, such as potatoes, roses, tomatoes, peppers. The advantage of Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate over other magnesium soil amendments(such as dolomitic lime) is its high solubility.
2. Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is also used to maintain the magnesium concentration in marine aquaria which contain large amounts of stony corals as it is slowly depleted in their calcification process. In a magnesium-deficient marine aquarium is present to sabilize these ions in the saltwater and prevent their spontaneous precipitation ionto calcium carbonate.
3. Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate is used as the electrolyte to prepare copper sulfate.
4. Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a brewing salt in beer production to adjust the ion content of the brewing water and enhance enzyme action in the mash or promote a desired flavor profile in the beer.
5. Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate is also widely apply in medical use.
|Heavy metals (as Pb):||0.0008% max|
Increased the dry matter yield of Guinea grass
Increased the crude protein content
Increased the magnesium uptake of the grass
Can be formulated into granular fertilizing mixtures as well as plant nutrient solutions.
As foliar feeding, it significantly increases magnesium absorption as compared to feeding by soil.