Gamma-Polyglutamic Acid (PGA) , Agriculture Grade
|FOB Price:||US $40-50 / kg|
|Min. Order:||100 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 kg||US $40-50/ kg|
|Transport Package:||25kg Drum, or as Required by Customers|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Gamma-PGA 30%, Powder
- Release Type: Quick
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Organic Fertilizer
- Trademark: Reachem
- Origin: China
- Classification: Organic Fertilizer
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Appearance: Powder
- MW: 300k or 700k Da
- Specification: PGA30
γ -PGA and its derivatives have molecular weights ranging from 50, 000 to more than 2 million Daltons, hence they have wide applications in food industry, cosmetics, health care, water treatment, waste water treatment, Hygiene products, Medical treatments, Hydrogels etc.
Food industry - as thickener for foods & drinks, improves taste of drinks, stabilizer in ice creams, texture enhancer, binder, animal feed supplement, ant freezing agent or cry protectant, bitterness relieving agent, as an additive in preparation of starch foods (bakery & noodles) for avoiding staling, enhancing food texture and maintaining food shapes.
Water treatment Heavy metal absorbent or chelating agent.
Waste water treatment Biopolymer flocculent, a substitute for polyacrylamide.
Health Care Facilitates calcium absorption in osteoporosis cases.
Hygiene products as absorbent in Baby diapers, women's tampons etc.
Medical treatment Drug release carrier, a hemostatic agent, soft tissue augmentation, .
Cosmetics - as a humectant, moisturizer to improve skin care quality, as a whitening agent, has anti-wrinkle property which gives long lasting effect.
|Appearance:||White to off-white powder|
|Total nitrogen(by dry basis):||5.0%~15.0%|
|Total organic substance(by dry basis):||75.0% min.|
|Loss on drying:||15.0% max.|
|Heavy metals [Pb]:||20ppm max.|
1. Improve nutrient uptake for plants by root
2. Improve crop yield and mature at an earlier time.
3. Reduce the usage of fertilizer and save energy
4. Make the crop healthy against the diseases and drought
5. Make the land better for crops.
6. Improving soil physical and chemical properties
7. Chelating and precipitating toxic heavy metal
8. Enriching nutrients and increasing fertilizer use efficiency
9. Long-acting releasing of nutrients