Hydroxypropyl Chitosan (HPCS)
|FOB Price:||US $200-250 / KG|
|Min. Order:||1 KG|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 KG||US $200-250/ KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HPCS
- Application: Fungicide, Bactericide
- Application Fields: Industrial Bactericide
- Substitution: 85%
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Powder
- Raw Material: Chitosan
- Composition: Organic
- Specification: DS85
Synonyms: Chitosan, 2-hydroxypropyl ether;
Molecular Weight: 100K~500K Da(adjustable)
Water-soluble hydroxypropyl chitosan (HPCS) derivatives with different degrees of substitution (DS) and weight-average molecular weight (Mw) were synthesized from chitosan and propylene epoxide under basic conditions.
Broad-spectrum antibacterial agent,
Improve crops production and quality,
Enhance resistance to adversity,
Use as a plant growth enhancer,
Degrade pesticide residue.
>Range of application:
Cucumber, eggplant, tomatoes, squash, broccoli, spinach, rape, cabbage, cauliflower, leeks, celery, garland chrysanthemum, lettuce, asparagus, onion, ginger, garlic, strawberry, melon, watermelon, melon, bitter melon, water melon, beans, green beans, snow peas
Rice, wheat, rapeseed, cotton, soybean, peanut, corn, tobacco,
Apples, pears, grapes, jujube, peach, cherry, kiwi, lychee, longan, banana, mango, mangosteen, loquat, citrus
|Appearance:||White to off-white powder|
|Degree of substitution:||85% ~90%|
|Insoluble substance:||1.0% Max.|
|Viscosity:||30 mpa.s Max.|
|Loss on drying:||12% Max.|
|Residue on ignition:||2.0% Max.|
|Iron [Fe]:||10ppm Max.|
|Heavy metals [Pb]:||10ppm Max.|
|Arsenic [As2O3]:||2ppm Max.|
|Particle Size:||NLT 95% pass 40mesh sieve|
1) Quality product with competitive price base on production bases here in Qingdao.
2) Continue and regular production base on stable raw material supply.
3) Advanced production techniques with strict quality control system.
4) Efficient order handling to make sure cargo regional delivery in time.
5) Free samples presentation with technological support.
6) Product registration support with strict protection for local sole agent.
7) System of volume based discounts with flexible payment terms